Language Updates - Community Home Page

The "Introduction to Conversational Growth Paths" Video being at the top feels a little out of place when there is a Conversation Growth Paths button underneath.
-This page is intended to be the landing page for all new customers, would it be better to have a promo video or something to showcase how many members, discussions comments and questions are on the site? Similar to how Quantexa have thiers set out.

I'm not sure that "Journey" is an obvious enough title.
- I would suggest something similar to what we have on the main LP website.. "Conversational Cloud" might work better as that is the product. I'm guessing we wanted a one word title to match the others, but IMO it's not obvious.

"Getting Started"
- On the main LP website we have a "Get Started" option which makes the option immediate. Drop the "Here's" from the summary. It's not in the other options so it's probably not needed.
"Everything you need to start your conversational journey with LivePerson"
or something along those lines.

The overall tone of the language feels different to the main LP website, It feels more softer and less punchy than the copy over there. But that might just be me?

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Sue
    Sue Administrator Posts: 124
    edited July 31

@ ewhite@liveperson.com

These are great suggestions. If you can continue to provide specific edits to sections you feel could be improved, please continue to send them. The vast majority of the content is sourced from technical guides and written for a specific audience.

We appreciate a fresh set of eyes.

• Lizi.W
    Lizi.W Staff Posts: 7

@Sue I can totally do that! You guys did all the hard work FINDING the articles. I'll keep reading and making suggestions :)

• mcommons_LP
    mcommons_LP Staff Posts: 9

Thank you. We will take this up with the vendor.