Unable to change/update my profile name.. Permission issue..

7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Sasha Ray
    Sasha Ray Staff Posts: 3

This is my experience as well, however, when I click to Vote on this post, it's not picking up my vote. I also click the circle with 3 dots on this post to see if there is a way to do that and it doesn't show any additional options. I think the wording on this is also unclear, I think something like "username/display name" would be clearer. Or "username - this will be visible to others in the community"

• Sasha Ray
    Sasha Ray Staff Posts: 3

Update - I was able to upvote from the summary page, but not from the individual post page.

• earain
    earain Staff Posts: 1
    edited July 29

I am having this issue too, I do not have permission to update my profile picture.

• Sue
    Sue Administrator Posts: 124

We're checking with the vendor on this issue.

• Gautham
    Gautham Staff Posts: 1

Hi @Sue I'm having this issue as well. Along with it I would like to highlight another on the links if you can see my screenshot - where it displays ACCOUNT &AMP

• Sue

Thanks, Gautham. This was noted in a previous post. We've contacted the vendor.

• dpalermo
    dpalermo Staff Posts: 4

Hi @Sue same issue for me as well.

• Karthick
    Karthick Staff Posts: 40
    edited July 31

31July24: I’m able to update my user name now for my account.. @blamm @Sue

• Sue

Permissions were reset to enable username & profile avatars. Please try again today.

Note that there still may be remaining issues with profile avatars that did NOT have an active link on the avatar. The vendor is still working on that.