Getting Starter - Basic Setup

Megan_S
Megan_S Member Posts: 1
edited September 30 in Testing Feedback Loop

I have just gone through this section and I thought these pages were really clear and informative.

An additional extra that I think would be useful would be if there were video demo’s available as well as the images to guide through completing these actions.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Maria_S
    Maria_S Member Posts: 8

Getting Started: Great way to obtain the basics with the platform, will Agents also have access to this platform? Or just Admin, I did notice that there were some Admin features listed such as creating users within the platform. Is there an option to add a banner to bring attention to the type of user that can perform that specific function?

• Sue
    Sue Administrator Posts: 124
    edited September 23

Thank you, @Megan_S. Under development is a "how-to" guide which will be available in the Welcome section with images included.

• Sue
    Sue Administrator Posts: 124

@Maria_S

Thanks for your observations.

All registered & approved users will be considered members with the ability to engage & participate in the site. Content is under development for a variety of cohorts. What content would you think agents would be most interested in?

Internal LPer's will be assigned tiered role/permission levels, dependent upon their function on the site.

This discussion has been closed.