Improvements on Search Page

Preetha_Acesoft
Preetha_Acesoft Member Posts: 10
edited September 30 in Testing Feedback Loop

When we navigate from Home Page —> Search for an article/information —> Filter Result

1. We do not have any options under Author to Select. Can add options or make it as a text field
  2. Future dates are enabled and can be selected under ‘Date Created’ and ‘Date Updated’. Can disable future dates
  3. After selecting the date from date picker, we can delete only the date or month or the year from the entered dates. This can be corrected

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Sue
    Sue Administrator Posts: 124

We appreciate your comments, Preetha. We will respond in the same order as originally posted.

(1) You can search by author. The author filter is on the right side of the page.

(2) We will advise the platform about future dates.

(3) We will also advise the platform regarding this functionality.

Thank you.

• Preetha_Acesoft
    Preetha_Acesoft Member Posts: 10

Thanks @Sue for the response

• markmalizia
    markmalizia Member Posts: 15

@Sue - similar to Preetha's question, I do see the Author selection in the Filter, but when I select the button nothing happens. Should I see a drop-down? Search selection?

• Sue

We will advise on the search functionality (and it's limitations) as soon as we are informed by the platform.

• Sue

ANSWER:

Search by "Author" is dependent upon the user typing in the author's name. The platform does not provide a prepopulated list of names.

This discussion has been closed.