Some community areas are inaccessible or blocked due to a permission setting

Carla S
Carla S Member Posts: 2
edited September 30 in Testing Feedback Loop

• Training & Certification tab appears inaccessible at the moment requiring a separate login to access
    • Is this a future feature in development? I would love to be able to access LP training courses and certification options in the future for my and my team members roles
  • Conversational Growth Paths
    • tabs under Welcome to Live Person Solutions lead to the following permission issue

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Julia Z
    Julia Z Member Posts: 2

Technical Guides & Information is blocked for me as well, with the same permissions error.

• Sue
    Sue Administrator Posts: 124

Thank you, Carla & Julia. A permission had to be adjusted. You should be able to view the TGI content.

• Sue

Carla - The Training & Certification link is a non-SSO version. You may be experiencing a cache issue if you are used to logging in with SSO.

We will work on additional language to add to the Training & Certification link.

• markmalizia
    markmalizia Member Posts: 15

@Sue - I am still having trouble accessing the Training & Certification link. I might be in the same boat as Carla since we both use SSO. However, I went to the Community portal using Chrome Incognito, and when I click the tab it still shows the same LOGIN page. Thoughts?

• Sue

Sorry, I just saw this last comment.

The screencap shows the correct LMS login page. The enablement team added the "sign-up" button to capture applicants. You should be able to log into your LMS account.

• markmalizia
    markmalizia Member Posts: 15

@Sue - Thanks! I guess maybe we are a bit confused. Is there a new LMS system/application that is part of the Community rollout? I don't know if we have ever accessed or used the LivePerson LMS system.

• Sue

@markmalizia The old LMS platform was deprecated in April 2024. Your email address is not associated with the new LMS, so you are not registered,

This discussion has been closed.